What is IGF (IPRO Growth Fund)?
The IPRO Growth Fund is a mutual fund, listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius since the 1st of December 2000, managed by IPRO and designed to make the most of your money over the years.
The IPRO Growth Fund is a collective investment scheme (CIS) investing mainly in Mauritius and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Is it a Capital Guarantied Fund?
Who is the regulator?
What are the features of the fund?
- The fund invest in stock, equity and fixed income. When you invest in the fund, you participate in all the different investment held in the portfolio.
- It offers a diversified basket designed to suit your needs and make the most of your money over the years
- The fund invest in both equity and fixed income in Mauritius and Africa
- Diversified Portfolio to reduce risk
Why should you invest in the IPRO Growth Fund?
- The fund is managed by a team of professionals of IPRO Fund Management Ltd
- Unique feature: you invest in both African and Mauritian equities through only one fund
- Dividend are distributed to share holders
- It helps you plan your objectives on the long term
- Login credential for online statement.
- You can redeem part or all your investment, at any time
- No entry and exit fee
How to invest in the IPRO Growth Fund?
What are the mandatory documentation to start investing?
Investing with IPRO is very simple. You just need to fill in the application form available on the web page and submit the following documents.
Copy of proof of Identity
Copy of a recent proof of address (not older than 3 months)
Proof of source of funds (e.g. salary slip, bank statement or any other acceptable document)
Birth certificate of the minor(s)
Copy proof of Identity of the Parent(s)/Guardian(s)
Copy of a recent proof of address of the Guardian(s)
Proof of source of Funds
What kind of return can I Expect from IGF?
The performance of the fund over several periods is available in the fund’s monthly factsheets.
Does IGF pay Dividend?
The fund aims to pay its shareholders an annual dividend
How to redeem? Are there exit fees?
There is no exit fee on redemption.
To redeem, you will only need to submit a signed redemption form and a copy your ID card.