There are two alternative ways of investing in IPRO Growth Fund (IGF), as follows:
Lump Sum Investment
What is a Lump Sum Investment?
It allows individuals to invest any accumulated amount of capital at hand into IPRO Growth Fund with a view to make it grow over the long-term.
Why should you consider to effect a Lump Sum investment with IPRO Growth Fund?
- It is open to all investors
- It is easy to invest, if you have a certain amount of capital at hand, and aim to achieve capital growth to fulfil your long-term goals
- The required minimum investment for each lump sum is as low as Rs. 1,000
- Investments are redeemable at any time
- There are no exit fees
- Monthly statements are accessible online
- You will receive regular updates to your investment
How to start your investment with IPRO Growth Fund with a Lump Sum?
You only need to download, complete and sign the relevant application form & the standing order instructions letter found here , and send these back to us to email@example.com together with scanned copies of the relevant identification documents, as detailed here
News and Market Insights
ETAT DE SITUATION 20 MARS 2020 Stephane Henry20 Mars 2020 WRITTEN ARTICLE AVAILABLE IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH 1 : L’aspect médical Nous sommes le vendredi 20 mars 2020, premier jour de confinement. Il nous semble essentiel de pouvoir...
L'inde amorce sa reprise economique Stephane Henry 06 Decembre 2019 WRITTEN ARTICLE AVAILABLE IN FRENCH AND ENGLISH Q1: Doit-on investir dans les pays émergents et en Inde aujourd’hui ? Sans aucun doute. Je crois que le moment est venu...