There are two alternative ways of investing in IPRO Growth Fund (IGF), as follows:
Systematic Investment Plan
What is a Systematic Investment Plan?
It allows individuals to make regular payments in PRO Growth Fund (IGF), with minimum levels as low as as Rs. 1,000 per month. This is done by setting up a standing order which will debit your bank account to feed your investment with IGF.
Why should you have a SIP with IPRO Growth Fund?
- It is open to all investors
- It is easy to invest
- The required minimum investment is only Rs.1,000 per month
- Investments are redeemable at any time
- There are no exit fees
- Monthly statements are accessible online
- You will receive regular updates to your investment
How to start a SIP with IPRO Growth Fund?
You only need to download, complete and sign the relevant application form & the standing order instructions letter found here , and send these back to us to firstname.lastname@example.org together with scanned copies of the relevant identification documents, as detailed here